- What interested you about working with MCC Legacy Trust?
What initially attracted my attention was the opportunity to be a part of an established charitable organization that makes a difference in people’s lives both locally and around the world.
- What is your favourite thing about your job? Why?
I like that every day is different and brings new challenges. There are many opportunities to collaborate with others and to set up or improve new systems and procedures. I enjoy being a part of something that makes a difference both inside and outside the office, as we work to achieve the goals of MCC.
- How has your previous work experience prepared you for working with MCC Legacy Trust?
I’ve developed many skills working in different sectors, such as manufacturing, service, health care, technology, and for a charity. I’ve worked with and have learned from many wonderful people, and have experience with several types of accounting systems and office technologies. All of my past experiences have been beneficial and will be helpful in my current role at MCC Legacy Trust.
- What, in your opinion, is the best aspect of the culture of MCC as an organization?
MCC and its subsidiaries are focused on the many ways that as individuals we can work collectively to make an impact on people’s lives.
- If you had to be summed up in one word, which word would you use? And why?
I hope to be seen as “faithful. I think it summarizes how I strive to be in my relationships both personally (with God, my family and my friends) and professionally (with my employers and co-workers).
- If you were an animal which animal would you be?
It seems like some of my characteristics tend to be more like a golden retriever or a beaver, but personally, I would like to be a horse. It can run fast but also sleep while standing up.